Have you ever turned on the microwave or some other appliance while having many other lights on and your circuit breaker turns off. Tripping breakers area a nuisance but they area also a fire hazard. Continually tripping breakers overheat and burn causing major damage to your main electrical panel. Often times you may have an overloaded circuit and you may need to add additional circuits to distribute power more evenly. When you purchase a major appliance, make sure that you have a safe and proper source of power for that appliance. Our electricians are skilled and knowledgeable to know when it is necessary to add a new circuit and perform the job in the cleanest most efficient manner. Call Oliver Electric today for your free estimate.