Cloth Insulated Replacement

Cloth wiring can be found in many older homes built prior to the 1950s which can cause shock or fire hazards.  The cloth insulation can become very brittle over years and fall off the wires.  When you have bare wires exposed, this can cause shock to anyone who touches them or can even cause fires if multiple bare wires come into contact with each other.  To eliminate the risk of shock or fire hazards, Oliver Electric recommends that you upgrade cloth insulated wiring systems. Call us today for your free inspection and estimate.